7.1. In the morning of 7th January I took a cheap-ish plane to Siem Reap.
When I arrived in Cambodia it felt the recreative energy all around. People so friendly made me check my bags all the time, for nothing. Seems like people smile and talk to you friendly all day long. After receiving my visa I took a cyclo for 2$ from the airport to my hotel. Another great deal. Rooftop terrace and a pool in the middle of Siem Reap for only around 13$ is fantastic. My first impressions of Cambodia are awesome. Stunning landscape and a warm atmosphere.
My cyclo-driver, of course, offered me a tour to Angkor Wat and the temples for the next days and after following up with my hotel I decided it´s a good deal so I booked the 1-day-tour by cyclo to Angkor Wat and other temples for around 15$. Pretty excited...
Spent the late afternoon and evening by having a sun-bath on the rooftop terrace, a funny chat with the woman from the reception counter and a tasty meal. Will check out the original "Khmer"-massage 4$/60 minutes soon. Did I forget to tell you about the weather? ;) Still 25°Celsius and 35°Celsius during the day...
Update: Khmer-Massage was wonderful. Feel so relieved...
Update2: Accidently in the Kingdom of Cambodia today there is the "Day of Victory" over the Red Khmer Army. Bright fireworks all over Siem Reap.


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen