Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

First Steps

After a short but recreative night I started the day with an awesome free breakfast on the rooftop of the hotel. Was so hungry as there was no food around when I arrived (why do shops in Hanoi close at all?).

Anyway, here are some impressions of my first day in Hanoi:

Perfect Travel Buddy
Old Quarter
Old Quarter

Ngoc Son Temple
Ngoc Son Temple

Ngoc Son Temple

Hoan Kiem Lake
East Old Quarter
Jade exposition in the National Museum of Vietnamese History

Everyone has to earn some Dong
Lenin


Center of Scientific and Cultural Activities



Ho Chi Minh´s Mausoleum


2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! I didn't know you were travelling, Oli. I wish you a great experience! For how long are you gonna be travelling, and where?
    Vietnam is great! One of my favorite places so far :-) Have you planned to go to Halong Bay? It's beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Kristin, good to hear from you! I don´t know exactly for how long to be honest. Will check out Halong Bay tomorrow and then we´ll see...Will move down to the South, somehow, somewhere, not sure yet ;))
    Are you at home already? What about Hawaii? Did you have a great time?

    AntwortenLöschen